Sunday 29 July 2012

Last task - what a cracker...

Blast around the valley, then Tremp and halfway back before a short dash for goal. We all knew the upwind leg would be tough and decisive. So it proved... No goal for me but I'm really pleased with my flying today. After yesterday's mess it was good to finish feeling I'd flown well. Apart from the cancelled days 4/5 saw me fly further than I ever did in the UK, I also got more airtime in the last 8 days than I did in the last 8 months. I guess I'm a little down about not finishing higher in the rankings but given I wasn't exactly great first time around it's no big thing... On the whole it's been fun and I've now got loads of new friends to boot. When I get back I'll post tracks and pics so the blog is complete. Right then, donde esta cerveza?

No comments:

Post a Comment