Monday 28 May 2012

About time...

Gosh what a wait but I feel so much better after the weekend.  A monster drive and a lot of waiting around but finally I got a long flight in! I didn't fly highest, furthest or fastest but really don't care, I had a blast and feel completely settled.

Just shy of 2 hours in the end and everything seems ok, minor tweak on the harness to do but otherwise I think we're all set.  Had some honky climbs and a couple of 'interesting' moments but it's all reassuring for now and I'm really starting to get that 'good' feeling.  Everything that's new is working ok, might need to rethink the clothing though. I was still 'dressed for spring' and it was in the mid 20's on take off.

I mentioned at the start of this about how comps had changed and haven't really talked about that yet, so more soon for sure...

Laters, P

photo taken a few days prior
(from Carlo's Album)

No comments:

Post a Comment