Friday 16 March 2012

I've always been a logical kind of person, A comes before C and B sits in between is a typical example of my thought process.

So starting with an ambition and working back a series of steps to acheive said ambition seems to be a good way to plan the avoidance of embarrassment.  I sometimes wonder if I've bitten off a little more than I can realistically chew in doing this comp but stuff it, it should be fun finding out.

Goals then, I'm going to the first paragliding competition in 15 years I guess a good start would be to make goal everyday.  Let's make sure I know what tasks are and how to get round them then.

It's all very well setting up a practise run for taking the dog on a walk but you gotta remember to turn the task off and the sound on when you go flying next...

I think that's this weeks lesson done :-)

more soon,
Px

No comments:

Post a Comment